FS2004 House Colors Airbus A380 F-NAJJ
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 353.21 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 3 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only; requires SA380.ZIP. Model by Mike Stone.
Screenshot of House Colors Airbus A380 on runway.
This Texture is simply Mike Stone's A380 in it's original house colors. I have taken it and enhanced or changed lots of things, some of the enhancements are:
- New Black windows with "Glassy" look, instead of Gray/
- Door trim now painted Red like on a real Airbus colors, instead of Gray/
- ALL Lettering redone with a true Airbus font and are now bigger and smoother/
- Added Tail number "F-NAJJ" (NAJJ stands for "New Airbus Jumbo Jet", but is a fictional tail number)/
- Added "Airbus Industrie" near nose/
- And Reflective DXT-3 Format with removed MipMaps for superior quality, clarity and sharpness!
This file is intended to replace Mike Stone's "Airbus House" livery but you may also have 2 if you want (although I don't see why).
If you are replacing it just copy the contents inside the "texture.hc" folder to your original House Colors folder, and fly!
If you choose to have this one and the original one Just Copy the following into your "aircraft.txt" file and copy the "texture.hc" folder into your A380 folder:
title=Airbus A380 House2
description=Airbus A380. This texture is an enhancement for the original Airbus Colors texture by Mike Stone.
Most credit goes to Mike Stone for creating the texture, and Some goes to me for the improvements.
Well... Enjoy your quality Paintjob!
The archive a38hcekf.zip has 27 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.