FS2004 Boeing VC-25A
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 160.04 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
(Boeing 747-200) Air Force One. The AI Aardvark B747-200 model in the colors of Air Force One. The real VC-25A has 747-400 engines with 747-200 airframe, so compromise was necessary. Requires GE base pack from AI Aardvark (AIA742GE.ZIP). By Bob Jarvis.
Model by Craig Crawley
FS2004 FDE by: David Rawlins
Base Paint By: Peter Pavlin, Daniel DiBacco and Boback Shahsafdari
Paint By: Bob Jarvis
- Just drop the "texture.AF1" folder into your "AIA_747_200_GE" folder. (The base package must be downloaded separately to use this paint).
- Copy the [fltsim.x] entry supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
- Then assign the aircraft to some flightplans and you're on your way.
title=AIA B742F PAC
ui_variation=Polar Air Cargo (PAC)
description=A Boeing 747-200 by AI Aardvark designed especially for AI traffic.
The archive aiavc25a.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.