FSX Mackall Army Airfield Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 73.06 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Mackall Army Airfield This scenery includes Mackall Army Airfield (KHFF) with custom models and textures for airport objects, high-detail ground poly, high resolution satellite imagery color corrected for seasonal changes, water and blend mask on the imagery for a perfect blend into the area, custom lighting effects, taxiway signage, runway 11-29 is now open to reflect the repaving done in late 2011. Also includes Luzon Drop Zone with dirt landing strip approximately 1 NM southeast of Mackall AAF, high resolution satellite imagery for the Luzon DZ, By The Airport Guys.
Aerial view of Mackall Army Airfield.
This scenery includes the following:- Mackall Army Airfield (KHFF):
- Custom models and textures for airport objects.
- High-detail ground poly.
- High resolution satellite imagery color corrected for seasonal changes.
- Water and blend mask on the imagery for a perfect blend into the area.
- The Airport Guys' 'TrueGlow' custom lighting effects.
- Army base at Camp Mackall.
- Taxiway signage.
- Runway 11-29 is now open to reflect the re-paving done in late 2011.
- No frame rate impact.
- Luzon Drop Zone.
- Dirt landing strip approximately 1 NM southeast of Mackall AAF.
- High resolution satellite imagery for the Luzon DZ.
- Used for Army 'Care Package' training drops.
The archive mackall_aaf.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Mackall Army Airfield.exe||05.29.12||71.56 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.