FSX DeHavilland DHC6-300 Twin Otter Views
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 81.9 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 4 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Reworked and additional views (defined by camera definitions in the aircraft.cfg file) for the De Havilland Twin Otter in both its wheels and floats versions plus the DHC6-100 with a really cool skydivers jumping out of the plane special effect all (except skydivers) by Premier Aircraft Design. A total of eight cameras pointing at the aircraft and six virtual cockpit cameras. By Marc Renaud.
Screenshot of DeHavilland DHC6-300 on runway.
- FSX can be running while installing BUT the aircraft currently selected must NOT be the one being upgraded.
- Make a copy of your aircraft.cfg file.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file.
- Open the camera definitions.txt file provided by me.
- Select and copy all the camera definitions.
- Paste the new camera definitions into the aircraft.cfg file. (I suggest the bottom of the file).
- Save the aircraft.cfg file.
- Start FSX, select the aircraft and enjoy. If FSX, is already running, simply switch to the upgraded aircraft.
The archive de_havilland_dhc6-300_twin_otter_views.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|De Havilland DHC6-300 Twin Otter - Views.gif||10.29.11||10.09 kB|
|De Havilland DHC6-300 Twin Otter - Views.jpg||10.29.11||11.69 kB|
|Camera definitions.txt||10.30.11||8.06 kB|
|Read me.txt||10.30.11||3.59 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.