FSX Raleigh Exec Jetport
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.45 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 6 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Raleigh Exec Jetport at Sanford-Lee County, Sanford, North Carolina, United States. KTTA is a public use airport located northeast of Sanford, NC, USA. It is owned by the Sanford-Lee County Regional Airport Authority and was previously known as Sanford-Lee County Regional Airport. By Tony Vienonen.
Screenshot of runway 3 at Raleigh Exec Jetport.
- Added parking and aprons.
- Labeled taxiways.
- Added buildings.
- Changed Name to Raleigh Exec Jetport at Sanford-Lee County.
- Added nearby lake and roads.
Add-on Scenery Instructions for FSX:
- Unzip the scenery in a temporary folder. I recommend making a folder on the desktop.
- Copy the contents of the Microsoft Flight Simulator X folder into your Microsoft Flight Simulator folder.
- Click the Yes Button to merge the folders.
Activating the Scenery:
- Start Flight Simulator.
- From the menu bar in Free Flight, click World > Scenery Library.
- Click on Addon Scenery. If it is already checked, leave it alone.
If you had followed these instructions, your new scenery should be installed and ready to use.
The archive ktta_fsx_tav.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Microsoft Flight Simulator X||02.05.13||0 B|
|Addon Scenery||02.05.13||0 B|
|on final rwy21.jpg||02.05.13||195.67 kB|
|on final rwy 03.jpg||02.05.13||167.81 kB|
|night rwy 03.jpg||02.05.13||102.66 kB|
|looking west.jpg||02.05.13||224.89 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.