FSX Chariots Of Fire Fw190-A8/N
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.87 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Focke Wulf Fw190-A8/N Chariots of Fire. This file contains textures only for the payware Classic Hanger Fw190 early variant. These textures depict the prototype Flugwerk Fw190-A8/N that now resides at Omaka Aerodrome as part of "The Chariots of Fire Fighter Collection". Textures by Chris Brew.
Screenshot of 'Chariots Of Fire' Fw190-A8/N in flight.
- Place the 'texture.COF folder into your Flight Sim X directory, under ...\SimObjects\Airplanes\Classics_Hangar_Fw190A-4.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [fltsim.x] with the next number in sequence, e.g. [fltsim.4].
- It is also necessary to replace the 'Fw190A-4 early Paint xx' with the next number in sequence. e.g Fw190A-4 early Paint 3.
title = Fw190A-4 early Paint xx
sim = CH_Fw190A4
model = 2
texture = COF
kb_checklists = CH_Fw190A4_check
kb_reference = CH_Fw190A4_ref
ui_typerole = Single Engine Prop
ui_createdby = Classics Hangar
ui_manufacturer = Focke Wulf
ui_type = Fw190A-4
ui_variation = Chariots of Fire
atc_heavy = 0
atc_id = Focke-Wulf
atc_airline = Luftwaffe
atc_id_color = 0000000000
visual_damage = 1
description = This aircraft, FlugWerk's prototype Fw190 first flew in 2004. ZK-RFR now resides at the Omaka Air Field, Blenheim, New Zealand as part of the Chariots Of Fire Fighter Collection
The archive ch_fw190_early_cof.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Installation Instructions.txt||11.27.12||1.50 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.