FS2004 TWA Douglas DC-3
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.88 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the default DC3. It is a repaint of a late 30's early 40's TWA DC-3. I had to take some liberties due to the way the plane is textured by Microsoft. I have also enclosed a Red cowled version if you want to use it instead. It is not as historically correct as the non-cowled version. To use it rename it to Douglas_DC3_1_T AFTER you have renamed the original to something else. For example orgDouglas_DC3_1_T. By David Green.
Screenshot of TWA Douglas DC-3 in flight.
- Open the Aircraft.cfg file and copy and paste the below fltsim.X info after the last flitsim.# in your aircraft.cfg. Then change the "X" in flitsim.X to the next fltsim # in sequence. Example: If fltsim.4 is the last one currently in your aircraft.cfg file then chg the "X" in the info below that you pasted in to a 5. So it now will read fltsim.5. Remember to save your file when done making the changes.
- Also, make a copy of your original aircraft.cfg file before starting this process.
- Copy and paste the text below.
title=Douglas DC-3 TWA
ui_variation=Trans World Airline
description=1930-40 Trans World Airline DC_3 Texture by David Green
- Then drop the texture.twa folder into your Douglas_DC-3 Aircraft folder. This is located in the Aircraft folder in the main Flight Simulator9 folder.
- Fire up FS2004 and look under Douglas then DC-3 then Trans World Airline. It should be there.
- That's It! Go flying and enjoy!
The archive twadc3.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|FILE ID.DIZ||09.06.03||321 B|
|TWA DC-3 Readme.txt||09.06.03||2.17 kB|
|twa dc3||09.06.03||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.