FS2004 SAS Douglas DC-3
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 467.78 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scandinavian Airlines System textures for the default DC3, registration SE-CFP, "Fridjof Viking". The DC-3 was the first aircraft SAS operated. It was in the fleet in the fourties and fifties. By Ole Egholm.
Screenshot of SAS Douglas DC-3 in flight.
- Make a new subfolder of the \fs2004\Aircraft\Douglas_DC3 folder, called "texture.sas".
- Copy the content of another texture folder to the new one.
- Unzip the texture to the folder, and overwrite Douglas_DC3_1_T.bmp.
- Open aircraft.cfg and add these lines after the last [fltsim] entry. (The x is the aircraft entry number, eg. 5 if four other versions of the dc-3 exist in the aircraft.cfg)
ui_variation=scandinavian airlines system
The texture is not 100% correct because the dc-3 fuselage, tail and wings are partly textured with the same piece of bitmap on both sides. This is why I chose not to write "scandinavian" and the reg. nr. on the tail. It wouldn't display right. The name "Fridjof Viking" is backwards on one side. I chose to leave it on, though, because it is so small and hardly noticeable.
The archive k4dc3sas.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.