FS2004 Air France L-1649A Starliner F-BHBO
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.24 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Circa 1963, registration F-BHBO "Champlain". Textures only for Manfred Jahn and team's Lockheed L-1649A Constellation. Requires L1649-11.ZIP and L164911A.ZIP update. By Alex Carry.
- Require the previous installation of the 'Lockheed L-1649A Starliner' package for FS2004 by Manfred Jahn and team.(L1649-11.ZIP) and (L164911A.ZIP) update.
- Move the texture folder 'texture.af63' to the folder 'Lockheed_L1649A' within your Fs9/AIRCRAFT/folder.
- Open the aircraft.cfg with notepad. Copy the text below and paste in your "aircraft.cfg". Change the XX with the right numbers.
title=Lockheed L-1649A Starliner Champlain
ui_variation=air france 1963
description="The Starliner was the last of the long-range piston-engine airliners. Designed to fly Los Angeles-London or Paris-Tokyo in around 20 hours non-stop, it established numerous long-distance records, many of them still current today. Providing accommodation for twenty-six first-class and forty-five tourist-class passengers, the Starliner entered service with TWA in May 1957. Other operators were Air France and Lufthansa.
prop_anim_ratio=1.46 //avoid frozen propdisks
The archive 1649af63.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|The fs9 one.bmp||08.17.08||5.17 MB|
|The real one.jpg||08.17.08||56.19 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.