FS2004 Lufthansa Lockheed L-1649A Starliner D-ALER
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 3.17 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Lockheed L-1649A (c/n 1041) 'D-ALER' was delivered on 9 January 1958 to the Lufthansa and was used until 1962. Based on original textures by Manfred Jahn, this texture set requires the L-1649A Starliner v2.0 package (L1649A20.ZIP). By Tim Scharnhop.
- Unzip L-1649A_LH.ZIP to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
- Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.Lufthansa' to the folder 'Lockheed_L1649A' within your 'Flight Simulator 9/AIRCRAFT/' folder.
- Back up the corresponding AIRCRAFT.CFG file (should you wish) and open the original with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
title=Lockheed L-1649A Starliner Lufthansa D-ALER
description="Lockheed L-1649A (c/n 1041) 'D-ALER' was delivered on 9 January 1958 to the Lufthansa, it was used until 1962 under the name of "Super Star Constellation". It was at the beginning of 1958 that the Lufthansa started to put it's new Starliner into service over the Atlantic to the USA, Canada and South Africa. The usual cabin configuration enabled 62 passengers to be carried, reduced to only 32 on the "Senator" flights between Germany and New York."
Save the file. You're done. Your new aircraft will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
The archive l1649alh.zip has 31 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.