FS2004 Isles Of Scilly Skybus Baron 58
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 940.22 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the default Beech Baron. Repaint by Thierry Pujol.
- Extract this zip file into a temporary folder of your choice,
- Copy the texture.skybus folder into the beech_baron_58 folder of your FS 9 aircraft directory,
- Copy and paste the following lines into your aircraft.cfg file directly under the last [fltsim] section (replace the X with the next available number) :
title=Beech Baron 58 Isles of Scilly Skybus
atc_airline=Isles of Scilly Skybus
ui_variation="Isles of Scilly Skybus"
description="Isles of Scilly Skybus Limited is a British airline which operates domestic scheduled services to the Isles of Scilly from airports in south west England. It is owned by the Isles of Scilly Steamship Company and has 50 employees.\n\nThis is a virtual repaint since the company has no Beech Baron 58 in service but only De Havilland DHC-6 and Britten Norman BN-2A. The main operating base is Land's End Airport (LEQ) in the county of Cornwall.\n\nRepaint by Thierry PUJOL February 2009."
- Save the changes to the aircraft.cfg file by the pulldown File/Save menu.
The archive tpusky58.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.