FSX Air New Zealand Boeing 737-800 Textures
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.4 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the default B737-800. By Jon Murchison.
- Copy the texture.7 folder into the following directory: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\B737_800.
- Add Aircraft Method 1: Open the 737-800 aircraft config file and copy the text from 737 config info into this, changing the X to the next number.
- Add Aircraft Method 2: Unzip the aircraft zip file and copy it into your 737-800 aircraft folder mentioned above, click YES when asked if you want to overwrite. This file is the default 737-800 config file with the info already included, so use this only if you have not installed any other skins.
The archive airnz738.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|737 config info.cfg||12.09.06||937 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.