FSX SAS Douglas DC-10-30 SE-DFD
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.87 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 4 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the payware Commercial Level Simulations (CLS) DC10-30 model. Scandinavian repaint by Bonnie Windsor.
- Unzip 'SAS SE-DFD SCANDINAVIAN' into your Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/CLS_DC10_30 location.
- Copy the BMP files from any of the other CLS_DC10_30 Texture into Texture.SAS SE-DFD SCANDINAVIAN but DO NOT OVERWRITE ANY OF THE EXISTING FILES in Texture.SAS SE-DFD SCANDINAVIAN.
- Note: This is done to add the virtual cockpit and all other file required, which I did not paint.
- Paste this into your aircraft.cfg and change the XX to the next fltsim number.
title = Commercial Level Simulations - DC-10-30-50C Scandinavian Airlines SE-DFD
sim = CLS-DC10-30-GE-CF6-50C
model = 50C2
texture = SAS SE-DFD SCANDINAVIAN
atc_airline = SCANDINAVIAN
atc_flight_number = 50C2
atc_heavy = 1
atc_id = SE-DFD
atc_parking_types = GATE, RAMP
atc_parking_code = SAS
ui_typerole = "Commercial Airliner"
ui_createdby = "Commercial Level Simulations"
ui_manufacturer = "McDonnell Douglas"
ui_type = DC-10-30
ui_variation = Scandinavian Airlines SE-DFD
description = Commerical Level Simulations\nBoeing \/ McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30\nVersion - Version-2005.1.1\n\nFS2004 Only\n\nEngine Type: GE CF6-50C2\n\nFor proper operation: See DC-10 manual and performance documentation.
visual_damage = 1
The archive saxsedfd.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|SAS SE-DFD SCANDINAVIAN.gif||04.08.07||10.93 kB|
|SAS SE-DFD SCANDINAVIAN.JPG||04.08.07||71.51 kB|
|SAS SE-DFD SCANDINAVIAN.txt||05.30.07||305 B|
|TEXTURE.SAS SE-DFD SCANDINAVIAN||05.30.07||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.