FSX Northwest Airlines Douglas DC-10-30 N239NW (NC)
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.63 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the payware Commercial Level Simulations (CLS) DC10-30 model. Repaint by Bonnie Windsor.
- Unzip 'NWA N239NW NC NORTHWEST' into your Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/CLS_DC10_30 location.
- Copy the BMP files from any of the other CLS_DC10_30 Texture into Texture.NWA N239NW NC NORTHWEST but DO NOT OVERWRITE ANY OF THE EXISTING FILES in Texture.NWA N239NW NC NORTHWEST.
- Note: This is done to add the virtual cockpit and all other file required, which I did not paint.
- Paste this into your aircraft.cfg and change the XX to the next fltsim number.
title=Commercial Level Simulations - DC-10-30-50C Northwest Airlines N239NW NC
texture=NWA N239NW NC NORTHWEST
description=Commerical Level Simulations\nBoeing \/ McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30\nVersion - Version-2005.1.1\n\nFSX Only\n\nEngine Type: GE CF6-50C2\n\nFor proper operation: See DC-10 manual and performance documentation.
ui_createdby="Commercial Level Simulations"
ui_variation=Northwest Airlines N239NW NC
The archive nwx239nw.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|NWA N239NW NC NORTHWEST.jpg||04.19.07||55.69 kB|
|NWA N239NW NC NORTHWEST.txt||05.30.07||328 B|
|NWA N240NW NC NORTHWEST.gif||04.19.07||7.81 kB|
|Texture.NWA N239NW NC NORTHWEST||05.30.07||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.