FSX Project Open Sky CRJ-200 Update
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.88 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
An update to the Project Open Sky CRJ200 VC so that it can be used in FSX.
In this folder is an update to the Project Opensky CRJ-200 VC! This is so you can use it in FSX. I first created for my self then decided to share it.
Of course you need the Posky RJ and FSX.
- Place this panel.cfg into the Porject Open Sky CRJ panel folder. (Overwrite if necessary).
- Then you need to go to the default CRJ-700 panel folder and take out everything from there (copy of course) except the panel.cfg and place all of it in the Posky crj panel folder.
- If asked to overwrite "panel.cfg or panel" say NO!
Follow these steps and you will be on your way.
You can probably use this with the CRJ-900 too, haven't tried but I think it uses the same panel config.
The archive pojvcfsx.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.