FSX Cessna BirdDog Aircraft Callsign
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.32 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Editvoicepack aircraft callsign for the payware Cessna Bird Dog by Sibwings. Requires Editvoicepack X (EVPX40.ZIP). By Hermann Kuhne.
I made this callsign "Birddog" with Editvoicepack X v. 126.96.36.199 for FSX.
- Editvoicepack X v. 188.8.131.52 must be installed.
- Place the Bird Dog.evpmod in a temp folder.
- Open Editvoicepack and import the bird dog.evpmod in Editvoicepack.
- Save Editvoicepack. (CTRL+S).
- Update Editvoicepack (CTRL+U) making sure to update airline.cfg where asked.
- Aircraft.cfg file in FSX for Cessna L-19/0-1 C-FTGH should now look something like this: (Same for other models).
The archive birddog-1.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Bird Dog.evpmod||12.27.09||2.36 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.