FSX/SP2 FSXSave Autosave 1.04
FSXSave is a fully configurable integrated autosave utility for Microsoft Flight Simulator X Service Pack 2. Users can configure from within FSX, Save Interval, Saving While on Ground and Maximum Number of Saves to Keep. Easy installation using Windows Installer and full documentation is included...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.34 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 1 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
FSXSave is a fully configurable integrated autosave utility for Microsoft Flight Simulator X Service Pack 2. Users can configure from within FSX, Save Interval, Saving While on Ground and Maximum Number of Saves to Keep. Easy installation using Windows Installer and full documentation is included. FSXSave is free to use for personal use. By Glynn Wilshaw.
Users can configure the following settings from within FSX:
- Save Interval from 1 to 120 minutes between automatic saves.
- Enable or disable automatic saving whilst the aircraft is on the ground.
- Maximum number of saves to keep from 1 to 30.
Fully integrated into FSX:
- FSXSave starts automatically with FSX.
- Options window available from the FSX Addons menu.
- Microsoft .Net Framework version 2 or later (downloaded and installed by the Installer program if not already installed).
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX Service Pack 2.
FSXSave uses the Windows Installer and can be removed using the Windows Control Panel. To install:
- Download and extract the FSXSave.Zip file to your system.
- The extracted folder should include two files:
- FSXSave User Doc.pdf
- Double-click on Setup.exe to start the installation.
For further instructions on installation and use, please refer to the FSXSave User Doc file included in this package.
The archive fsxsave104.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|FSXSave User Doc.pdf||10.23.09||498.07 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.