FSX Project Piper
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.81 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a Project Piper PA28 created from Hauke Keitel's original aircraft. Created as a blank texture project aircraft. A good starting point for any Piper PA28 project. Created with easy to use bitmap files and easy to follow instructions on how to convert for FSX. Also some alpha channels have been added to create some chrome accent parts. Textures by Mark Rooks of RDG.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " Project Piper PA28-201" folder and paste it in the main aircraft folder.
- Install the Guages and Panel.
- Use the default sound file from a Lear due to size cannot upload. By default the main aircraft folder is located at:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSx\SIM Objects /Aircraft .
Textures created by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks and Mary Moo.
Enjoy your new repaint and air file.
The archive ppblank.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Project Piper PA28.zip||06.10.07||2.62 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||06.10.07||1.69 kB|
|Screen Shot Project Piper.jpg||06.10.07||210.36 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.