FS2004 NZWN AFCAD2 File
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 6.76 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Wellington Int'l Airport, New Zealand,v2. Adds 41 gates and parking spots to the default airport. By Ray Smith.
This file is an update of my previous version for the default airport (my previous version not required) a big thanks to Lee Swordy's latest version of AFCAD_2.1.1 which i used here, with 41 gates/parking/cargo parking, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (only when you are in TOWER view) for those with afcad2 can lower the tower height by 30ft you will then be inside the control tower but may find the tinted glass to dark to see clearly especially at night time, improvements are: correct alignment of the main taxiways, asphalt areas around the airport realigned with the buildings, and all taxiways/aprons and the runway now have improved lighting (fully tested with Ultimate Traffic but not required) airlines allocated for Ultimate Traffic users but still works fine for default users.
Taxi signs cannot be moved yet so one may be slightly in the taxiway, I tried to avoid this.
- Simply take the AF2_NZWN.bgl file and put it into Flight Simulator 9 > Addon Scenery > Scenery Folder.
- If you have my previous version then say yes to overwrite when asked, if you have another version and want to save it, then take it out and place it in another folder or create a folder called back up and put it in there.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- Delete the file (AF2_NZWN.bgl) and the default will then be active.
The archive afnzwnrs.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.