FSX Braniff International Douglas DC-8 Green Jellybean
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 31.08 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 10 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the payware Just Flight DC8 Jetliner series 10 to 40 with Service Pack 1 Installed. Fictional livery of Branniff Douglas DC-8-32 in Green Jellybean circa 1970. By Marcus Brown.
I made every attempt for accuracy however, since Braniff didn't fly the -32 model, this repaint should be considered fictional. If you purchased Just flight DC-8 Jetliner download prior to Nov 30 2013, it is recommended that you first install Service Pack 1 prior to installing this livery if you haven't already done so. It won't affect the simulator performance any but it's sure not going to look right!
- Extract and place the "texture.Braniff Green" folder to your JustFlight DC-8-32 installation directory.
- (Usually ../../microsoft games/flight simulator X/simobjects/airplanes/JF_Douglas_DC8-32/)
- Once that is done, copy/paste the following into your DC-8's aircraft.cfg (open it with notepad)
- Replace the "x" after fltsim with the next number in sequence.
title=DC-8-32 Braniff Green Jellybean
description= DC8 in Braniff Green Jellybean Livery circa 1970 - Repaint by Marc Brown
The archive jf_dc8-32_braniff_green_n811bn.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me.txt||12.21.13||2.36 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.