FSX Japan Airlines "Oneworld" Boeing 777-200
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 24.49 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the payware PMDG B777. Textures only. By Corina Meyer.
Use the PMDG Livery Manager to install.
- Unzip the downloaded file to extract the .ptp livery file.
- Start the PMDG Livery Manager in the PMDG Operations Center.
- Select PMDG 777, then select Livery Manager.
- Click " Click to Add", select the .ptp livery file.
- Livery Manager will manage install from there.
(See also PMDG777-200LR_JAPAN_AIRLINES_ONEWORLD_JA708J_FIX.ZIP.)
The archive pmdg777-200lr_japan_airlines_oneworld_ja708j.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|PMDG777-200LR Japan Airlines oneworld JA708J.ptp||10.30.13||23.90 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.