FSX AeroGal Airbus A319-132
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.16 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
AeroGal is an airline based in Quito, Ecuador. It operates passenger and cargo flights within Ecuador, between the mainland and the Galapagos Islands, and between Ecuador and New York, Peru (on behalf of TACA) and Colombia. AeroGal merged with VIP Ecuador in 2012. This file contains textures only and is to be used with the new improvements made by Francois Dore for the existing Project Airbus aircraft By Marco Fischbach.
- Idle-reverser animation.
- Animated pack vents and pressurization outflow valve.
- Improved wingflex code with input from several new parameters including ground spoilers, fuel load, and angle of attack.
- Improved dynamic shine.
- Improved wing parts.
- New antenna hiding method.
- Modeled engine innards, fan semi-transparent at high rpm.
- Custom fan animations (including fan windmilling).
- Double strobes.
- Improved control surface droop w/engines off.
- Custom nose wheel steering code.
- Rudder influenced by wind during surface droop.
- Lots of other fixes and improvements.
- Simply extract the ZIP file content (texture.spirit) in your Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/PA319_IAE directory.
- Copy the following entry into aircraft.cfg file. Replace the 'x' in [fltsim.x] with the next following number in your aircraft.cfg.
title=Airbus A319-112 AeroGal "HC-CKM"
description=Project Airbus A319. Visual model by Andy Warden and Derek Mayer. Base textures by Demetris Themistocleous and Alessandro Savarese. Livery by Tom Collins. Flight model & Sounds by Peter Binamira. Copyright Project Airbus 2008.\n\n\n\n\n\n
The archive pa319_aerogal.zip has 26 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.