FSX Gulf Air Airbus A320-214
Gulf Air is the principal flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain. Headquartered in Muharraq, adjacent to Bahrain International Airport, the airline operates scheduled services to 41 destinations in 30 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. Its main base is Bahrain International Airport. The ai...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.24 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Gulf Air is the principal flag carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain. Headquartered in Muharraq, adjacent to Bahrain International Airport, the airline operates scheduled services to 41 destinations in 30 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe. Its main base is Bahrain International Airport. The airline is part of the Oneworld global explorer fare. This file contains textures only and is designated to be used with the new improvements made by Francois Dore for the existing Project Airbus aircraft. By Marco Fischbach.
- Idle-reverser animation.
- Animated pack vents and pressurization outflow valve.
- Improved wingflex code with input from several new parameters including ground spoilers, fuel load, and angle of attack.
- Improved dynamic shine.
- Improved wing parts.
- New antenna hiding method.
- Modeled engine innards, fan semi-transparent at high rpm.
- Custom fan animations (including fan windmilling).
- Double strobes.
- Improved control surface droop w/engines off.
- Custom nose wheel steering code.
- Rudder influenced by wind during surface droop.
- Lots of other fixes and improvements.
- Simply extract the ZIP file content (texture.gulfair) in your Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/PA320FD_CFM directory.
- Copy the following entry into aircraft.cfg file. Replace the 'x' in [fltsim.x] with the next following number in your aircraft.cfg.
title=Airbus A320-214 Gulf Air "A9C-AK"
description=Project Airbus A320
The archive pa320_gulfair.zip has 26 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.