FSX London 2012 Olympic Boeing 737-800
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.54 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Celebrating the 30th Olympiad to be held in London opening on July 27th 2012. Textures only for the default B737-800. Repaint by John Marshall.
- Open your main fsx folder, C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\B737_800, then unzip the folder "texture.london2012" to this folder.
- Right click on aircraft.cfg in your B737800 folder.
- Select "open with" and choose notepad. You will see [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2] ... After the last fltsim, copy and paste this text (below) and change the xx of [fltsim.xx] to the next assigned number. For example if the last item is [fltsim.9], change xx to 10. Then save.
title=Boeing 737-800 London 2012
description="One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that way\s in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service. Repaint by John Marshall"
The archive lon12.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.