FSX RNoAF Lockheed Martin F-35A
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.94 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint for the Dino Cattaneo F-35 Lightning II (F35V210.ZIP) in fictional Royal Norwegian Air Force livery. By Tom Horn.
- Copy the folder "Texture.rnoaf" to your Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/F-35A.
- Open aircraft.cfc in notepad.
- Copy and paste lines from [flsim:xx] lines into your F35A "aircraft.cfg".
- Paste them under last [fltsim.11?] Change the xx to follow existing numbers above.
- Save as aircraft.cfg.
The archive f-35_lightening_ii_rnoaf.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me.txt||04.12.13||5.43 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.