FSX Refuel Nozzle Function For F-107A
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 260.25 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Refuel Nozzle Function For F-107A with added views. This is for Bob Chicilo's update for the FSX Alphasim F-107A (ALPHAF107AUPX.ZIP). The Concorde-Nose&Visor function is enabled so the animated refuel nozzle works even in FSX and can be watched from external views or from the pilots view. Gun effects included. Configuration by Erwin Welker.
Screenshot of F-107A in flight.
- Backup the f107a.air first. Then replace it with mine.
- Copy all the lines for the camera definitions from my file "Cameras & Gun effects" and paste it somewhere into the aircraft.cfg.
- Copy all the lines for the Lights effects from my file "Cameras & Gun effects" and paste it below the default Light configuration of the aircraft.cfg. (You can fire the guns with the key for the strobe lights).
- Copy, paste and overwrite the Effects into the main directory of your FSX.
The archive f107refuelnozzleoption.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Cameras & Gun effects.cfg||06.17.14||3.81 kB|
|Refuel nozzle function (1).jpg||06.17.14||178.89 kB|
|Refuel nozzle function (2).jpg||06.17.14||92.26 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.