FSX RAF Airbus A400M ZM400
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.71 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint for the Rolande Laborie Cargo 400M. A quick repaint of the original UK A400M in the Rolande Laborie package to represent the first A400M delivered to the RAF. It does not show its livery as City of Bristol, just the amended serial number. By Dave Morgan.
Screenshot of Airbus Cargo A400M on runway.
- Simply copy the below code into the aircraft.cfg and change the 'x' to the next consecutive number in your texture list for the aircraft.
- Add the "texture.zm400" folder to the aircraft folder. There are only 2 dds files in it as the texture.cfg aliases the rest of the original RAF version to this texture.
title=Cargo 400M UK ZM400
The archive zm400.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|400 200.gif||03.09.15||16.32 kB|
|400 800.gif||03.09.15||121.77 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.