FSX F-18 Hornet Configuration Update
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 151.3 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Configuration update for FSX default F/A-18 Hornet. By Michal Lubiscak.
Screenshot of F-18 Hornet virtual cockpit.
I have updated almost everything:
- Weights and their positions (empty, max take off, pilot, pylons, bullets, ...)
- Flight dynamics
- Volume and position of tanks
- Parameters of engines (position, fuel flow, time of reaction, ...)
- Contact points (more exactly defined + added some more)
- Head position and few more details ...
- I added M61 Vulcano cannon as a "load" so it can be deleted, when you're flying with a Blue Angel model.
- I fly with these settings: realism-100%, sensitivity-95% (doesn't matter if you have more), null zone-5% (doesn't matter if you have less).
The archive f-18_fsxdefault_cu.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.