FSX MB-326 RSV C. Te Peracchi
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 10.06 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint of Aermacchi MB326 code RS-16 opertated by "Pratica di Mare" Italian force base. This repaint is in honor of Capt. Richard Peracchi, great Italian Air Force test pilot who died in a flying accident in 1969 caused by a catastrophic structural failure. Requires MB326 of Dino Cattaneo (MB326_V100.ZIP). By Nerelli Paolo.
Screenshot of MB-326 RSV C. Te Peracchi in flight.
- Rename original aircraft.cfg to aircraft_old.cfg.
- Rename original xxx.air file to xxx_old.air.
- Copy aircraft.cfg and .air file from zip to the aircraft directory.
- Edit the new aircraft.cfg to insert your repaints from the original aircraft_old.cfg (the [fltsim.x] section) and modify it.
The archive mb326rsvper.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|MB-326 RSV||01.22.16||0 B|
|PREY for this aviator!!.JPG||01.22.16||66.51 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.