FSX House Colors Bombardier FTV5 C-GWXZ
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.89 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
House Colors Bombardier FTV5, registration C-GWXZ, CSeries 100 v4. This version 4 features more improved and detailed aircraft model and textures, including CamSim's own static displays and Animated Ground Servicing (AGS). Model design and paint by Camil Valiquette.
Screenshot of Bombardier FTV5 in flight.
- Unzip all files in your FSX /Airplane folder.
- Unzip the Effects.zip (night effects) in your FSX main folder (should goes in Effects folder). Skip this step if you already have one of my AGS.
This aircraft come with Animated Ground Servicing (AGS)
- Press Shift+E to open / close the passenger doors.
- Press Shift+D to open / close the cargo doors
- Press Shift+C to start / end the animations
To fully used your animation make sure that you add these commands in your FSX main menu: Options / Settings / Controls / Buttons/keys / Change Assignment.
- Wing fold/unfold = SHIFT + C
- Tail hook up/down = SHIFT + D
The archive cs100v4ftv5x.zip has 36 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|CamSim CSerie 100_V4 FTV5||02.23.15||0 B|
|cs100v4ftv5 ags.jpg||02.23.15||146.40 kB|
|FSX Installation Aircraft and AGS Animations Read Me.htm||02.23.15||6.57 kB|
|model.100 ags v4||02.23.15||0 B|
|100 ags v4.mdl||12.29.14||2.66 MB|
|Read Me How to setup Animations (AGS).txt||09.16.13||869 B|
|Read Me_FSX.txt||02.23.15||2.37 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.