FSX Lan Cargo Boeing 777 F N772LA
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 14.64 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Lan Cargo Boeing 777 F, registration N772LA, in factory paint. This is repaint of the payware PMDG 777F as N772LA before she was painted, on a test flight, first Boeing 777 F, April 2009. By Hugo Espinosa.
Screenshot of Lan Cargo Boeing 777 F on the ground.
Install using PMDG Livery Mangager:
- Unzip the .ptp file to a folder at your choice.
- Open the PMDG Operations Center.
- Choose the PMDG 777.
- Go to livery manager.
- Click the "Click to add" button.
- Navigate to the folder with your unzipped *.ptp file and double click it.
The archive pmdg_777lrf_lancargo_n772la.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|LanCargo N772LA.ptp||03.07.15||14.17 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.