FSX Red Mooney Bravo
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 451.75 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 2 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Red Mooney Bravo. Textures only for the default Mooney. Repaint by Jason Steinke.
This texture is for the default Mooney M20 Bravo in FSX.
1. Copy the one of the texture folders in the default Mooney_Bravo directory and rename it appropriately. Use the texture folder for the standard gauge aircraft or the texture.g1000 folder for the glass cockpit model.
2. Unzip the archive to a temporary directory of your choice.
3. Drag the DDS and thumbnail files into the copied texture folder and allow the overwrite.
4. Open the Aircraft.cfg file in the main Mooney_Bravo directory.
5. Copy the following and modify as necessary. Replace the X with the appropriate aircraft sequence number.
model=AS APPROPRIATE (blank for standard and G1000 for glass cockpit)
panel=AS APPROPRIATE (blank for standard and G1000 for glass cockpit)
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
description="Mooneys are built to go fast. A focus on speed seems natural for a company that at one time offered a plane powered by a Porsche engine. Although the partnership with the Germans didn't last, Mooney's commitment to speed certainly has. In keeping with this idea, Mooney has experimented with a number of "big engine" models. The Bravo is Mooney's fastests with 270 hp all the way to 25,000 ft, the Bravo can attain speeds up to 220 KTAS, making it the fastest single-engine airplane currently produced."
The archive moon-red.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me.txt||01.26.07||1.75 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.