Red & Black Mooney Bravo
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.09 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Red and black fictional repaint of default Mooney Bravo. By David Robinson.
- Just unzip to a temp file.
- Then copy and past the texture file into your "Microsoft Flight Simulator X/ SimObjects/ Airplanes/ Mooney Bravo"
- Open aircraft.cfg. file.
- Copy text info to your aircraft.cfg file.
- Change "flightsim.x" to the next number for your Mooney Bravo.
- Save your aircraft.cfg file.
- Your ready to fly. Enjoy.
title=Mooney Bravo paintx
ui_variation="Red and Black"
description="Mooneys are built to go fast. A focus on speed seems natural for a company that at one time offered a plane powered by a Porsche engine. Although the partnership with the Germans didn't last, Mooney's commitment to speed certainly has. In keeping with this idea, Mooney has experimented with a number of "big engine" models. The Bravo is Mooney's fastest\s with 270 hp all the way to 25,000 ft, the Bravo can attain speeds up to 220 KTAS, making it the fastest single-engine airplane currently produced."
The archive mb_red_black.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.