Signing-up for a Pro account gives you super fast uncapped speed to the thousands of FSX, FS2004 & X-Plane downloads which include aircraft, scenery and more - click here to view the library for free or...
Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.
Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.
Black Mooney Bravo. Textures only for the default Mooney. By Jason Steinke.
This texture is for the default Mooney M20 Bravo in FSX.
1. Copy the one of the texture folders in the default Mooney_Bravo directory and rename it appropriately. Use the texture folder for the standard gauge aircraft or the texture.g1000 folder for the glass cockpit model.
2. Unzip the archive to a temporary directory of your choice.
3. Drag the DDS and thumbnail files into the copied texture folder and allow the overwrite.
4. Open the Aircraft.cfg file in the main Mooney_Bravo directory.
5. Copy the following and modify as necessary. Replace the X with the appropriate aircraft sequence number.
model=AS APPROPRIATE (blank for standard and G1000 for glass cockpit)
panel=AS APPROPRIATE (blank for standard and G1000 for glass cockpit)
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
description="Mooneys are built to go fast. A focus on speed seems natural for a company that at one time offered a plane powered by a Porsche engine. Although the partnership with the Germans didn't last, Mooney's commitment to speed certainly has. In keeping with this idea, Mooney has experimented with a number of "big engine" models. The Bravo is Mooney's fastest\s with 270 hp all the way to 25,000 ft, the Bravo can attain speeds up to 220 KTAS, making it the fastest single-engine airplane currently produced."
The archive moon-blk.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it. View them...
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me.txt||01.26.07||1.75 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
There are no votes yet
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
Join over 130,000 subscribers of our free dedicated flight simulation newsletter. Featuring new downloads, products and industry news.