FSX Battle of Britain Hawk T1
- Skysim 19 SQN Battle Of Britain Texture Here is a repaint for the Sky Sim Hawk T1 - Front seat only. I have recreated this texture from 19 SQN Anniversary Battle of Britain vintage colours for the hawk, which is based at RAF Valley. This Hawk was created for the anniversary for 19 SQN which is ...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.73 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 2 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
- Skysim 19 SQN Battle Of Britain Texture Here is a repaint for the Sky Sim Hawk T1 - Front seat only. I have recreated this texture from 19 SQN Anniversary Battle of Britain vintage colours for the hawk, which is based at RAF Valley. This Hawk was created for the anniversary for 19 SQN which is based at RAF Valley, on the island of Anglesy, in Wales. Thanks to Skysim for developing the Hawk. By Gordon Barnes.
Battle of Britain Hawk T1 on runway.
1. Copy the folder - texture.xx184 into you skysim Hawk T.Mk1 FrontSeat folder.
2. Add the following to the aircraft file, where xx is the next sequential number.
title=BAe Hawk T1 19 SQN Anniversary
ui_variation="Hawk 19 SQN Aniversery"
ui_typerole="Single Engine Jet Trainer"
description=19 SQN Anniversary Hawk based at RAF Valley.
\n\copyrights 2008 Rick Piper & Skysim
Gordy - RAF
Any questions or anything i could have done better please feel free to tell me, as im just learning about re-painting texture files.
The archive 19_sqn_anniversary_hawk.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|19 SQN Anniversary Hawk||09.29.09||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.