FSX Pakistan Air Force Bell 212
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.01 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Pakistan Air Force Bell 212. Repaint (approximated) for a 212 in service from Pakistan Air Force. Textures only; requires original Cera Bell 212 FSX/SP2 aircraft. By Bernhard Lechner.
1. Unzip the file.
2. Put the folder "texture.PAKISTAN" in the directory “SIMOBJECTS/ROTORCRAFT/BELL_212”
3. Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [FLTSIM.XX] with the next number in sequence.
Title = Bell 212 PAKISTAN
sim = Bell_212
texture = PAKISTAN
kb_checklists = Bell_212_check
ui_manufacturer = BELL
ui_type = 212
ui_variation = PAKISTAN
ui_typerole = Rotorcraft
ui_createdby = Cera Simaircraft
4. Enjoy !
Thank you for download !
The archive bell212_pakistan.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.