FSX DRF-Luftrettung Bell 412
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.83 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
DRF-Luftrettung Bell 412. Repaint for a 412 in service from DRF Luftrettung. Textures only; requires original Cera Bell 412-FSX/SP2-aircraft. At the 28 HEMS bases of the DRF Luftrettung the crews are on duty with their helicopters for air rescue; some of them 24 hours a day. In around 41,000 rescue missions per year the pilots, emergency physicians and paramedics are demanded full concentration. By Bernhard Lechner.
1. Unzip the file.
2. Put the folder "texture.D-HHAA" in the directory “SIMOBJECTS/ROTORCRAFT/BELL412_EP”
3. Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [FLTSIM.XX] with the next number in sequence.
Title = Bell 412 EP DRF D-HHAA
Sim = Bell_412_EP
Texture = D-HHAA
kb_checklists = Bell_412_check
ui_manufacturer = Bell
ui_type = 412 EP
ui_variation = DRF D-HHAA
ui_typerole = Rotorcraft
ui_createdby = Cera Simaircraft
4. Enjoy !
Thank you for download !
The archive bell412_drf_luftrettung.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.