FSX ADAC-Luftrettung Bell 412
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.13 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 5 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
ADAC-Luftrettung Bell 412. The ADAC provides some helicopters for urgent medical rescues in Germany. The repaint is purely fictional because the ADAC has unfortunately no Bell helicopters in service. Textures only; requires original Cera aircraft. By Bernhard Lechner.
Bell 412 “ADAC-Luftrettung”
The ADAC provides some helicopters for urgent medical rescues in Germany.
The repaint is purely fictional because the ADAC has unfortunately no Bell-Helicopters in service. Textures only; requires original Cera aircraft.
1. Copy one of the textur-folders.
2. Rename it in “texture.ADAC”
3. Overwrite the files with the contents from the download-texturefolder.
4. Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [fltsim.XX] with the next number in sequence.
title=Bell 412 EP ADAC
5. Enjoy !
Thank you for download !
The archive bell412_adac.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.