FSX Great Western Air Ambulance Bo 105
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.35 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Great Western Air Ambulance Bo 105. Repaint for a Bo105 in service from Great Western Air Ambulance. Textures only; requires original Nemeth Design Bo 105 FSX/SP2 aircraft. By Bernhard Lechner.
1. Unzip the file.
2. Put the folder "texture.GREATWEST" in the directory “SIMOBJECTS/ROTORCRAFT/ND_BO105”
3. Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [FLTSIM.XX] with the next number in sequence.
Title = BO105 GREAT WESTERN AIR AMBULANCE
Sim = BO105
Texture = GREATWEST
kb_checklists = NDBO105_CHECK
ui_manufacturer = Eurocopter/MBB
ui_type = BO-105
ui_variation = GW AIR AMBULANCE
ui_typerole = ROTORCRAFT
ui_createdby = NEMETH DESIGNS
4. Enjoy !
Thank you for download !
The archive bo105_air_ambulance.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.