FSX Royal Australian Air Force Bell UH-1H
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.17 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 3 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Royal Australian Air Force Bell UH-1H. Repaint for a Huey in service from the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF). Textures only; requires original Nemeth Design aircraft Bell UH-1H for FSX/Acceleration. By Bernhard Lechner.
1. Unzip the file.
2. Put the folder "texture.RAAF" in the directory SIMOBJECTS/ROTORCRAFT/ND_UH1H.
3. Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [fltsim.XX] with the next number in sequence.
title= BELL UH-1H HUEY RAAF
ui_createdby= "Nemeth Designs & MILVIZ"
4. Enjoy !
Thank you for download !
The archive bell_uh-1h_raaf.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.