FSX Mail Run For Volunteers Flight Adventure
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 586.46 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Flight Adventure--Mail Run For Volunteers..1939. The war in Europe is nearing and the Canadian Armed Forces are beefing up. The North Mail Route-34 flown by Conrad Wooly and yourself for more than ten years is a weekly routine flying to several towns and fishing communities along the north shores. This week the RCAF has sent to many their acceptance papers to volunteers that will probably be flying in European Skies soon. This then, is a proud flight, knowing you are being part of the hammer which will bring the Nazis to their end. By Gera Godoy C.
1) Place the .bgl files found in the .BGL files in your FSX/ADD ON scenery/ scenery directory and Activate them.
Notice that (CY9Z) will appear in your FSX Canada airport list....this is where Flight Starts.
2) Since this is a flight by PILOTAGE you need to either print the "NORTH MAIL ROUTE MAP.JPG" or you can have it appear in the FSX Kneeboard.
Instructions for "activating" the map on the FSX Kneeboard.
1) COPY THIS ---- kb_reference=map_ref
2) Go to your Arcraft cfg. file and and replace the " kb_reference" line with the one you just copied--if you don´t fine one, just paste it in the pertinent XX group representing the aircraft you will be flying. Dont forget to "save" the file.
3) Place the enclosed -- map_ref.htm file in your the same aircraft directory
4) Place the NORTH MAIL ROUTE MAP.JPG file also in the same aircraft directory ---That´s it------now when you are in your aircraft call the kneeboad, click through it and the map will appear in the reference page. You can now use it for the flight.
5) Please read the Enclosed Flight Instructions.
Have a nice Flight.
The archive ca-mail.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|along the coast.jpg||05.13.08||38.76 kB|
|NORTH MAIL ROUTE MAP.JPG||05.16.08||52.75 kB|
|FLIGHT INSTRUCTIONS.txt||05.16.08||1.56 kB|
|READ ME FIRST.txt||05.16.08||1.39 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.