FSX Sacramento Executive Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 411.49 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Sacramento Executive Airport (KSAC), California (CA), v2. Updates taxiways, parking and other aspects. This version removes an incorrectly places random flashing beacon. By Phillip Coyle.
Sacramento Executive Airport Scenery.
This is Version 2 of my Sacramento Executive airport scenery. This version fixes a random flashing beacon light that was located near the southern fuel station that beacon appeared with scenery settings of 'dense' or better. This version contains all needed files, and no earlier versions are required. Please be sure to delete your original KSAC scenery files.
Thanks for downloading!
Note - Compilation
The BGL files in this scenery package were designed and compiled using Airport Design Editor.
Note - Scenery
This packages uses scenery from the default FSX libraries. In order for the majority of these objects to appear, you must have scenery settings of at least NORMAL.
Installation is quick and easy:
1. Go to your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder and delete KSAC_ADE.BGL and KSAC_ADE_CVX.BGL
2. Copy the two BGL files (KSAC_ADE_FIX.BGL and KSAC_ADE_FIX_CVX_.BGL) Into your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
3. That's it! Load up Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
Uninstallation is even quicker and easier than installing:
1. Remove the two BGL files (KSAC_ADE_FIX.BGL and KSAC_ADE_FIX_CVX_.BGL) from your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. Load Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
This is a freeware package, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! I am not reasponsible for any damage caused to your computer.
No support is offered for these files.
The archive ksacsce2.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.