FSX LSMP - Payerne Air Base Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.36 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
LSMP - Payerne Air Base v3. The air base Payerne is the principal one and the most important base of Switzerland. On this base one finds four squadrons. Included are squadron 17 and 18 which fly the F/A-18 Hornet and squadron 6 which flys on F-5 Tiger. Also squadron 1 which flys the Super Puma, Alouette 3, Cougar and soon the lEC-635. This scenery is entirely compatible with FSX SP1, SP2 and Acceleration. By Alexandre Mugny.
This scene is intended mainly for FSX with Acceleration Pack. But this scene also functions with FSX SP1 and SP2.
If you do not have FSX with Acceleration Pack, You will miss some objects such as cars on the carparks or of the characters 3D.
But LSMP version 3 with what moreover?
• LSMP Payerne version 3, integrates the last innovations of Flight Simulator X.
• More texture with a mirror effect which wasted realism
• Textures more detailed
• Addition of a lighting of night
• Addition of various vehicles not credits (Tanker, vehicle of fire, etc)
• Addition of buildings and objects (Office inquires and accident, Station of washing)
• Addition of assistances to navigation (THEY, MALS)
• Addition of the fence in the state current
• Management of the environment in the neighbourhoods of the base (Flatten, Landscape)
• Compatibility with Switzerland Pro X
So that this scene functions correctly do not forget to place it in-top of Switzerland Pro X.
This scene is placed at your disposal gracefully, without any guarantee.
You will use it under your whole responsibility.
The archive lsmpv3.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|install - LSMP V.3.exe||01.14.09||5.38 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.