FSX EDBT Allstedt Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.34 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
EDBT Allstedt, Germany. Completely reworked for FSX. The runway is now 2500 meters long as it was in 1990. You can now contact the tower and ground. By Guido Weis.
Put all the files in Addon Scenery folder and enable it in the scenerymenu.
Ready to fly!
- I have comletly reworked this airport.
- The Runway is 2500 meter as it was in 1990.
- You can now contact the tower and ground.
- I have used the Mikoyan Mig 21 MF from Guy Diotte so all rights for that model to him.
- This airport was made with the ADE.
This archive file is provided as FREEWARE and can be used in any non-profit making package.
The archive can be freely distributed but must remain complete and unaltered.
Use all files at your own risk.The author of this package is not liable for any problems caused by these files.
The archive allstedt-1.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Mig21 texture - Desert Russia.bmp||07.04.09||512.07 kB|
|mig21 texture.bmp||07.04.09||512.07 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.