FSX Ashcroft Airfield Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.14 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Ashcroft Airfield, Wettenhall, Cheshire, UK (EGCR).
***Ashcroft Airfield, Wettenhall, Cheshire, UK (EGCR)***
This is the first time I've made an airfield/airport so feedback (good or bad) is appreciated.
*********How to install***********
1. Copy and Paste the folder Ashcroft to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery (or where ever you installed FSX).
2. Open FSX and go to settings and select Scenery Library.
3. Click Add Area and select the Ashcroft folder (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\Ashcroft) and click OK.
You will now have Ashcroft selected in your Addon scenery folder.
The archive ashcroft_airfield_egcr.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Ashcroft Airfield (EGCR)||07.12.09||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.