FSX Royan Medis Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 14.92 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Royan Medis Airport (LFCY), in western France. By Alexandre Remy.
- Click on LFCY-Royan_MedisvFSX.exe and follow instructions.
- Copy manually the contents of the directory effect to FSX effect directory
- Copy manually the contents of the directory sound to FSX sound directory
- Copy manually files AFX_LFCY_ALT.bgl to Microsoft Flight Simulator X > scenery > World > Scenery
- Then start FSX go to your scenery library and validate the scenery like all others scenery that you already have.
Animations of sounds are present on the scenery, I recommend you to adjust in the parameters sound of FSX, the parameter environment 50 % to benefit of it.
At this moment, any bugs are reported in this scenery but if you have a problem don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail.
The buildings were produced under GMAX, were optimized to make the scene most fluid possible.
An special attention on the FPS was carried out!
Model DR400 by FranceVFR.
Texture damier by M. Patdebarr.
Many Objects by M. Patdebarr.
Club Grand Ouest Aviation ( CGOA http://cgoa.info ) and David (Boutondair) for photos and beta test.
Flight 1 for AFX and Instant scenery.
Martin Wright for BMP2000 et DXT BMP.
And of course GMAX
This scenery is ONLY FREEWARE.
The archive lfcy_-_royanvfsx.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|LFCY - RoyanvFSX||09.05.10||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.