FSX Doncourt-les-Conflans Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.16 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 6 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Doncourt-les-Conflans, France. LFGR airfield a few miles east of Metz. Photoreal ground with seasonal and night variants. Detailed hangars, animated windsock, static planes, nearest village all in 3D, fuel area, cars, trucks, etc. VAC chart and doc included. By D. Bur.
Designed with SketchUp, SceneryBuilder, Airport design Editor and ModelConverterX. Thanks to their authors for their fantastic work.Credit goes to Arno Gerretsen for the animated windsock.
LFGR Doncourt-les-Conflans (France) airfield, a few miles east of Metz.
Photoreal ground with seasonal and night variants.Custom hangars, animated windsock, static planes, cars, trucks, fuel area, etc.
To refuel, just go on the little apron beside the fuel station.
Beware of the birds flying over the grass runway !
Airfield closed at night: no lights aids !
- readme.txt: this file.
- file_id.diz: brief description for webmasters
- lfgr_fsx.gif: thumbnail image for webmasters.
- LFGR folder: main scenery folder
- LFGR /scenery folder: BGL scenery files and photoreal ground.
- LFGR /texture folder: all required texture files.
1. Extract the archive in a temp folder.
2. Move the LFGR folder (and all its contents) where you are used to store your add-on sceneries.
3. Start FSX and declare the scenery in the scenery library.
4. You're done.
Delete the LFGR folder and remove the scenery from the scenery library inside FSX.
The archive lfgr_fsx.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.