Signing-up for a Pro account gives you super fast uncapped speed to the thousands of FSX, FS2004 & X-Plane downloads which include aircraft, scenery and more - click here to view the library for free or...
Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.
Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.
New Orleans International Airport, Louisiana (LA). This photoreal scenery is a complete redo of the default KMSY scenery using the latest version of ADE, SBuilderX scenery design tool, and Google Sketchup. The author has replaced all of the default terminal buildings, added the new 2012 Concourse D expansion, new 2013 rental car garage, added gate signs to terminals A, B, C, and D, and included several nice scenery enhancements. Runways 01 and 19 are now selected by ATC for take offs and landings. Also, the taxiways and airport aprons have been aligned to match Google and Yahoo satellite imagery. By Glenn Johnson.
I hope you enjoy the scenery. Your feedback is welcomed.
1. Copy the KMSY Photo_Real V3.0 Folder and Paste it into your: Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery folder.
2. Start FSX and activate the KMSY Photo_Real V3.0 scenery in the settings, scenery library tab.
1. Deactivate and/or delete the KMSY Photo_Real V3.0 in the settings, scenery library tab.
**** For the KMSY_ Daytime V1 scenery users ****
* Please uninstall my KMSY_ Daytime V1 scenery before you install this 3.0 version
1. Delete the KMSY_ADEX_GJ.bgl file from your Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery folder.
2. Deactivate and/or delete the KMSY_ Daytime Scenery V1 in your Microsoft Flight Simulator X settings, Scenery library tab.
*Thanks to Jon Masterson (a.k.a. Scruffy Duck) for his Airport Design Editor Utility.
*Thanks to Luis Féliz-Tirado for his SBuilderX scenery design tool.
The archive kmsy_pr_v3.zip has 40 files and directories contained within it. View them...
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|atl msy0.dds||11.07.11||170.79 kB|
|kmsy dome0.dds||11.03.11||10.79 kB|
|kmsy dome1.dds||11.03.11||10.79 kB|
|kmsy dome2.dds||11.03.11||2.79 kB|
|kmsy dome3.dds||11.03.11||42.79 kB|
|new orl sign0.dds||11.05.11||42.79 kB|
|new orl sign1.dds||11.05.11||10.79 kB|
|Armstrong International History.pdf||11.23.11||287.99 kB|
|Kmsy 1.jpg||11.21.11||332.26 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
There are no votes yet
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
Join over 130,000 subscribers of our free dedicated flight simulation newsletter. Featuring new downloads, products and industry news.