FSX Carora Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 80.71 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Carora Airport (SVCO), Venezuela. A regional airport located in the city of Carora, the second city of the Lara state, in western Venezuela. With photo-terrain scenery from satellite imagery in Google Earth. Not compatible with versions prior to FSX. This scenery includes terminal building and hangars with realistic textures from images obtained from Internet. Also includes a friendly auto-install. By David Maldonado.
This scenario has a friendly Auto-Install.
Follow these steps for a successful installation:
* Install this package in your FSX main folder.
* When you start FSX, make sure that the SVCO scenery is in the scenery library.
* Go choose SVCO! that's it!
* Thanks to Erick Rodriguez (aka | XTerk-RS |), the development and improvement tool that facilitates the installation of this stage.
* Thanks to the creators of the free tools used to this scenario.
* I especially recommend the use of scenario developed by Jacob Parra.
* Also recommend using a good setting "Mesh Terrain", which can be obtained free. The quadrants for Venezuela are: C01, C02, C03, D01, D02 and D03
* This scenery package is freeware.
* Any type of commercial use is strictly prohibited.
* Performing modifications without the author's consent is also prohibited.
* This setting is only for FSX ... is not compatible backward to FSX.
* This scenario addresses the wrong position at the airport and placed in the real coordinates.
* The number of objects depends on the configuration "Complexity of the stage." All objects are displayed in the option "very dense"
* This scenario requires a high performance computer.
I hope you enjoy this scenario, much as I enjoyed doing it .... !
The archive svco_fsx.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|SVCO - Readme.pdf||02.29.12||1.67 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.