FSX Delta Connection Saab 340B
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.99 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Delta Connection Saab 340B. This is a repaint of a Saab 340 in Delta Connection (operated by Mesaba Airlines) colors. It requires Brett Henderson's FSX SP2 Saab 340B. By Bjoern Kesten.
Screenshot of Delta Connection Saab 340B on the ground.
- Repaint for the Saab 340B in Delta Connection colors.
- Preview thumbnails and images.
- This Readme.
About the repaint:
The aircraft depicted is N443XJ, a Saab 340B+ operated by Mesaba Airlines. It was one of the first 340s to swap the red and grey "Northwest Airlink" paintscheme for the "Delta Connection" one after the merger of Northwest Airlines and Delta Airlines.
1. Put the "texture.DC" folder in your Saab 340's installation folder. (Located in [FSX root folder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\)
2. Open the Saab 340's aircraft.cfg and locate the last of the "[fltsim]" entries.
3. Add the following lines after that:
title=Saab 340B Delta Connection
ui_typerole="Twin Engine TurboProp"
description="The Saab 340 has been the workhorse, short-haul, turboprop liner for quite some time. Some consider it the "modern" DC-3. It's rugged, reliable, economical and fast.. as well as a dream to fly. It is happiest hauling 30 people on sub-1000 mile hops, but can be loaded lightly, and a full fuel load will carry it across a continent. Mesaba Airlines operates nearly 50 of them as Delta Connection. This one already features the post-Delta/NWA merger color scheme of Delta Connection."
4. Make sure to change the "x" of the newly added [fltsim.x] to the next number in line, e.g. if the previous entry is [fltsim.2], the one you just added has to be [fltsim.3].
5. Close and save the modified aircraft.cfg.
6. You're done. Now go flying. :)
- Brett Henderson for the excellent FSX native Saab 340B
Screenshot of Delta Connection Saab 340B in the rain.
The archive delcons340b.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.